Friday, September 25, 2009

A Blogger is Born

A few weeks ago a friend suggested I start a blog. I love to write. I caught the bug in 3rd grade when Mrs. Schuschu would praise any silliness that I would put on her desk when we studied poetry. My idea of a good poem was that it rhymed. Content was not important--but that last syllable had to be spot on. A few years ago I wrote a regular article for the Suncook Sun. That was when Peter was working 2nd shift. I would tuck the kids into bed, then go into the office and start pattering away on the keys. The mayhem of the day with 3 kids under the age of 6 seemed to melt on the page into some kind of order--even if before my eyes it had been a blur of scurried motion that day. It just all seemed to make sense. So here I am. I have books in my head and here and there on lost computer disks. This is where a blogger is born--and perhaps if anything good comes of it, more.

No comments:

Post a Comment